27.9.07

"I wanna buy honey and eat it like this."

Its all very sentimental.
and I miss talks in Melbourne. I couldn't stop talking everytime I came back, and I'd tell her everything that happened that day, every boring detail, and she'd listen, and then I'd feel guilty for talking too much. We sat down and talked on the last day, and thats all we did, and I ate TimTams dipped in peanut butter and I thought "This is brilliant, chocolate mixed with peanut butter is amazing, I've never tasted a concoction like this before.............Oh wait, yes I have....Snickers..Mars..".


My bike has a little basket strapped on to it now, enough to fit bags and..I dunno, small people. Did I not mention I got a bike? I got a bike. Its kinda far and the temperature is dropping so I figured I'd cut the time it takes to get to uni this way. Also, I'm lazy to walk.

Can I plug Juno one more time? The cast is close to perfect. Jason Bateman has incredible comedic timing that I rarely see in other actors. He never looks like a person trying to play a character. I mean, have you seen The Ex? Its a horrible movie which is mainly due to its lousy plot and the only decent thing about it was Bateman. Then there's Ellen Page who fits in like a glove into her role and Rainn "Assistant to the Regional Manager" Wilson and Michael "Apparently, every network is run by children now" Cera who are just extraordinarily funny.

2 comments:

Al said...

"I'm sorry sweetheart,was that your foot?"

Ahah I've finally finished watching all 10 eps of C&M-great stuff,any idea if there'll be a second season?My top 4 fave parts-

1)mikey's audition in ep 10-god that was some shitty acting,& the small grin at the end was hysterical.
2)the take on Jason Biggs
3)How people kept calling Clark m'am
4)When Jonah Hill & the skinny Freaks&Geeks guy came on (+ was that Martin Starr in ep10 at the hotdog place?)
5)oh and that driving school girl

Awh it'd be great if they brought on Maeby for a cameo or smtg later.tho i wish cera would get a haircut already,he's had it that way for ages.can't wait for Juno!

syz said...

EH. yaaay, ada c&m friend :)))))))))) hahh. that haircut actually complements his colourful cardigans, so i say leave it as it is. heh

'did you breastfeed her?' and then he does the longest grin at the camera.
and the part where he goes "hey honey baby, its michael from driving school" is so ridiculous. hehe.
no idea who martin starr is. but yea, it would have been great if there was a maeby cameo somewhere.

"Maybe Tonight? What are the chances?"
(maybe tonight was a popular candy slogan and the chances were 1 in 8)
heheh.