28.9.09

sept28.

Its weird, I don't like to see laptops switched on with no one using it. Its like the laptop is all up and ready but the person meant to be using it is too busy doing something else and ignores it. And then I pity the laptop and am tempted to shut it down. I'll put it to sleep even if I'm away from it for 5 minutes, like "Here, have some rest while I go make some tea." I don't like to watch movies on laptops because I think its too taxing for it, I think it gets exhausted at the end of it.

4 comments:

iamlz said...

No wonder u would rather watch tv!

U ll feel so weird if u come to my room. My laptop is on almost 24/7!

syz said...

hehe oh no, let it sleep

IMCN90 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IMCN90 said...

hahahahaha....love this one! :) It's so stupid and funny and brilliant!