17.9.09

sept09

There's finally internet at home. So many things to write about but I wouldn't where to start. Start the way normal people start conversations. The weather has been amazing, perfect for everything except being confined inside lecture theaters. Victor's planted colourful flowers outside on the small patch of grass that overlooks the window. Its so pretty, I love it. Michael is old and hardly looks at me when I walk pass. I don't know if I miss him gnawing at my shoes. Probably not. I wish the day was longer, so I could fit in more TV & nap time into my already TV & nap laden days. I miss everyone and the things we did. The best days were the ones where we didn't do anything but talked. We'll hopefully have that again, in due time. I should stop, or I'll be late for class.

2 comments:

iamlz said...

finally u are updated! :D

should move all your twitter stuff here :P twitter is not a good thing i know that's why i wouldnt wana start using ;)

syz said...

hehe, yes! please start. please, please :)