22.11.09

22nov.

I was saying yesterday how the weather's been gloomy this whole week, and I never mean to say these things but statements like that slip anyway. Today I read a quote that went 'There is no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather'. And then a friend posted a note on Fb about the same thing, people complaining about rain and all the rest of it when its really God's gift to us. Ok, will stop lest I sound preachy. I thought it was a good reminder, for myself.

Lesson learned.



3.10pm

(2.10am in Melbourne - Happy Bday Al!)

6 comments:

Al said...

the weather last week was horrendous,then came the most beautiful weekend of the year thanks to constant rain.i'd like to think i'll appreciate better weather,only with a string of really hot days.

did you watch suze orman on oprah months ago-she kept saying "take off your make-up",now "do you feel beautiful on the inside?" and shit like that.hee-larious.

thanks for the wish,really hope i'll see you in KL :)

syz said...

you know suze orman! I am in awe of her. I did watch that episode yea, really profound psychological advice. which was kinda funny, hehe. hoping to see you too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
www.todayjoke.com said...

bored? depressed? check www.todayjoke.com ! a lot o fun :)

www.todayjoke.com said...

bored? depressed? check www.todayjoke.com ! a lot o fun :)

Ram Vishwakarma said...

wohhhhhhh..........goooddd........