6.5.09

Suze Orman


TIME magazine recently published its annual Time's 100 Most Influential People in the World. Suze Orman is probably my favourite figure off the list. She is a microcosm of the strong, intelligent, confident and successful woman and has the kind of influence and power on people that very few people have regarding matters that are able to confound so many. I am in complete awe of her, I mean I am in awe of any female figure who knows what they're talking about when it comes to money but Suze Orman is leaps and bounds ahead of her counterparts in the category. Her best advices aren't even the ones that involve the management of money per se, its those that advocate self-empowerment that is gained through wise and careful planning of personal finances. She is who everyone measures up against.



Note: Suze Orman calls everyone girlfriend/boyfriend. It cracks me up. On that note, must start emulating..

No comments: